" F L A W S "

flaws

Hai, crown owner.


" Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know, That, baby, you're the best "

Heyyo, hunny.





How Lee MinHyuk made my 2012}
Thursday, 27 December 2012 | 20:07 | 0Comment



Know him? Ahh. He is the most adorable man in the world *maybe for me* hahahaha. Yeahh, like seriously I'm in love with him *dancing dancing*. Klau ada jodoh lah kan, aku rasa aku dah pengsan. His cute aren't he? Hahahaha. I love him since his first debut 1.2.2012 (pre-debut). So it's been a long time, huh? Hahaha
So, READ THIS! It's on my mind now, it's like a train, so fast but really touched. Hahaha.

*We've been married for 2 years now from our freshie era. Hahaha.*Dear Shahril, sorry. You're just a scandal* Hahaha. *It just a joke, don't take it so seriously* Haha. I love you Lee MinHyuk :*. Marry me. I treat you with all my heart babe. Haha.

#End of the post. Thanks! Hahahaha. Jemput datang majlis reception dkat Hotel Hyatt in Kuala Lumpur :* Hahaha.