|
Hai, crown owner.
![]() " Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know, That, baby, you're the best " Heyyo, hunny.
|
home
profile
biases
otps
twitter
follow
D.O make my world go round.}
Friday, 8 March 2013 | 19:39 | 0Comment Hey there boys and le girls, today, I want to tell you about my new boyfriend. I just updated his photo's in BF's page. Visit him when you free. He was D.O from Exo Planet. He is so cute. I know him when I scroll images about Exo-K. I stalk him! Haha. He was born in 12 of January at 1993. I don't know why. I think, I'm into Exo-K now. It was a great feelings. Hey! Sorry, just don't get over limit of mine. He is mine. Don't ever think he will be yours. Keep dream on. He'll never be yours. I think.. Cause I'll never let go of them. Neither Lee Minhyuk, Yoon Si Yoon, T.O.P, Dae Ryong and SUHO! Ever. But yes, Imma HOMOSEPIAN, so I do care about people. Don't worry, I'm not a sinner. Hahaha. Sorry guys. But, these is just mine. Only mine. Not yours. Don't think about it. And, find someone else. Who is better than these guys. Eventhough, D.O just had many anti fans in China, doesn't means their don't have any fans left. We always support you all. Muahx Exo PLANET. OH WELL, CASSIES, don't treat our Exo-K's member like that. They're not garbage. Even TVXQ loves them. No racisms here. Just telling. ![]() |



.jpg)



.jpg)


.jpg)











