" F L A W S "

flaws

Hai, crown owner.


" Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know, That, baby, you're the best "

Heyyo, hunny.





EXO's COMEBACK.}
Friday, 31 May 2013 | 16:12 | 0Comment



Sorry for not updating. It almost 2 months now :3. Haha. Seriously, I'm soooo sorry :(. Hey! GUESS WHAT?! EXO-s COMEBACK this HOLIDAY! XOXO album - First song out - WOLF. Awesome. They are soooo cute. I love how Kai stroke his body and AWOOOOO and and how D.O strain out his voice. Shit, I'm melting here. Addicted. Exo stans is the most patience fandom ever. Like seriously. We have waited over a year now. AND, guess what, SM trolled us! They TROLLED us hard. Very hard until many EXOtics die. Please be responsible. Don't ever leak it. Please. We are too crazy about them you assholes. I love D.O's face motion. It isss soooo perfect. I think I'm gonna die in happiness. Hahahahaha. Shit.