" F L A W S "

flaws

Hai, crown owner.


" Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know, That, baby, you're the best "

Heyyo, hunny.





Puasa, Ramadhan dan Iftar.}
Sunday, 21 July 2013 | 21:17 | 0Comment

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Sorry for not updating for awhile. Busy with school things. Futhermore, I'm literally using phone as connector to Twitter, YouTube and etc.

So, it goes like this. First, it have been 11 days since we fast right? Yeah man yeah. Haha. So. I was so excited for this Hari Raya Aidilfitri Eid. This is so freaking awesome. A few more weeks. And, that 'day', I'll be wearing PURPLE. My all-time favourite colour. I got 3 pieces of 'baju raya' this year. And, the first hari raya, I'll be wearing purple and white with some black. The second day, all-purple with white shoes. Then, the third day, maybe just a little casual. I'll be wearing shirt or dress. Something like that.

HA. And. I just realize that I talked to much about Hari Raya -.-. Chill Mean. A few more weeks okay. Just focus on your exam this month. OH. I currently busy with exam preparations. God. What I fear most is MATHEMATICS. I stood out a few of em'. I should refreshed my mind up. This is driving me crazy. Maybe I should get some help from Alia, Hanis or Syahatiqah. THEY ARE A MATHEMATICS GENIUS. Like fcking yes. Haha.

HOI Mean. Why are you cursing. Cause I'm fcking excited. Haha k. But, I'm scared to death. I stood out my studies. Now, I'm dying. Hiatus condition for a month maybe. I'll be back. Thankyou blog. Iloveyou. Always hve been there for me, aite? Haha. K.

Guys. Check out my Twitter @JasminNabila_ and follow me. Mention for followback kay dear? Weee.