|
Hai, crown owner.
![]() " Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know, That, baby, you're the best " Heyyo, hunny.
|
home
profile
biases
otps
twitter
follow
Strangers.}
Thursday, 5 September 2013 | 20:45 | 0Comment Eh. Hi. I'm back. With some new things and news.
HEY THERE.
How about some story about my Abang Comel? Haha. Cutie bro. KATANYA. So, here it goes. I am really hurt. Hurted by him. Many times in a day. And. I guess, he didn't even care. Lol. This girl, Amira Sahira. Tell me, Abang Comel had a girlfriend. And she said, Abang Comel will walk along. With his girlfriend. When they went home. He rode that girl's car. Damn. I am so freaking jealous. I never knows he had a girlfriend. BUT, at last, I know. He had a girlfriend. His girlfriend's class is just infront of my class. I am so jealous when Abang Comel stop by her class. And talk to her. Sweetly. Can you imagine? I cried. But not that hard. Just cried. HAHA. So amazing. So, I mogok. I don't want to meet him or see his face. I remembered how our eyes met. HAHA Eyes to eyes. That time. Just me and you. Smiling at each other. I'm melting. But, not anymore. I'm not going to see you forever after eventhough your eyes is looking for me. NEVER. But, I think Amira Sahira is mentally ill. Dude. Seriously, She tell Abang Comel, That I kirim salam dekat dia. DUDE. I startled. Our eyes met. He smiled at me. And, walk away. After a few second. He turns his body, just to watch my reaction. MAYBE. But, I turned my face around. I don't want to see him! SO. Bye my dear, Abang Comel a.k.a Nadz. Take a good care of your girlfriend's heart. Never look for me again. Never. I am done trying. I'm giving up. I don't to chase after you anymore. Its hurting me like fuck. Just goodbye from me, Mean. |


.jpg)



.jpg)


.jpg)











