|
Hai, crown owner.
![]() " Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know, That, baby, you're the best " Heyyo, hunny.
|
home
profile
biases
otps
twitter
follow
Just a typical girl, living in a crazy world.}
Thursday, 12 September 2013 | 17:35 | 0Comment Heyyo gais.
Jasmin is in the house.
Today's topic: Crushing.
One day, I know him.
One single day, I met him.
The beginning day of loving him.
Well. I think you know him.
He's maybe not a perfect person.
Maybe, his not..
A handsome man.
A gentleman.
A sweet guy.
But, I learned this from him.
Don't judge people.
First, I hate him.
Now, I love him.
InsyaAllah, till the very last day I love him.
Maybe.
I studied that,
He is kind,
Eventhough he acts like a gangster.
Sometimes, I call him a weirdo.
He loves to babbling.
That is the type a guy I want.
He is superduper protective.
He loves to sulk. But he loves to beslaver.
When he's wrong.
Dayyumm. He really knows his fault. Zzz
But. That's what I see.
I don't feel it yet.
But, what can I doooo?! HAHAHA!
Maybe, it lives in my dream only.
But, I don't care. Atleast,
I woke up, with a smile on my face.
I hope, ONE day.
I'll be able to forget him. InsyaAllah.
I hope, there'll be a guy, who will protect me, love me, miss me, like him do.
But, maybe, not him. Someone else.
I'll let him be. Maybe his jodoh with her still panjang. I doa, their relationship will be more long.
I wish you guise the best!
I don't care.
Even you're playing with my heart. I'll just stand there.
And, act like nothing happen.
But, I stick to the one. Remember that.
Someday, I will let you go.
Someday, I don't love you.
Someday, You'll miss me.
Someday, I wish you goodbye.
Someday, You'll love me back.
Someday, I don't even know you.
I hope your relationship will be blessed. InsyaAllah.
Goodluck for you both!
|


.jpg)



.jpg)


.jpg)











