" F L A W S "

flaws

Hai, crown owner.


" Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know, That, baby, you're the best "

Heyyo, hunny.





Missing.}
Wednesday, 9 October 2013 | 23:45 | 0Comment

Hello. And Good night!

Sorry.
It's been so long.
I miss you guys.
So. I'm going to update 1 post per month. 
Just wait. 

Tasya said. 
Berdosa bagi harapan.
So, thats' why, I..
Never give someone such hope.
I know. He will end up..
Getting hurt.
And even worst,
Wait for us. Being together.

So, I told him the truth. I don't love him.
I really don't.
Wasting ur time on me. Is.
Ridiculous.

At the same time,
I'm waiting too.
Waiting for that SPECIAL person.
I'm not saying he's taken.
I'm just saying, I'll be fine.
I mean, without him.

Qila said,
Stop crushing on him.
So, I do trying.
Trying. And trying.
I end up getting hurt. And hurted.
He gives me hope. A BIG HOPE.
So, lately, I've been dreaming.
He got away.

For me.
Forgetting him.
Hating him.
Losing him.
Missing you.
Loving you....
Is such a pain.
I'm not good enough for him.
Him too.

But. He deserve something.
Better. Than me.
That's all. I guess. Good bye.

One more month. And I'll be there for u..
#np Bruno Mars // Just The Way You Are.