" F L A W S "

flaws

Hai, crown owner.


" Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know, That, baby, you're the best "

Heyyo, hunny.





Message #99}
Sunday, 15 December 2013 | 00:38 | 0Comment

Message #99

Hey guys.
I'm back, drooling in this blog.
Ew, I'm puking. 
Hihi, so, the story starts here.

I'M IN LOVE WITH,
EXO.
Aww, you know,
The 12 gheis.
Well, now you know.

Hihi, I'm just kidding.
Infact, I miss school.
Egypt is snowing.
I don't know how to react.

O' Allah, please forgive my sins.
Turunkanlah hidayah-MU Ya Allah.
In fact that I'm not a good muslim,
and I always makes sins,
I'm always aware that this life must come to an end.
And, I'm shaking. And, crying.

I'm sorry if I ever do something bad for all of you.
Sesungguhnya, I'm not aware of that and I always annoyed everyone.
Yes. 

O' Allah, please forgive me. The ALmighty, The Greatest.