|
Hai, crown owner.
![]() " Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know, That, baby, you're the best " Heyyo, hunny.
|
home
profile
biases
otps
twitter
follow
Happy Birthday, Rose. }
Sunday, 12 January 2014 | 19:24 | 0Comment
Hello, guys!
So, It's Kyungsoo's Birthday.
My ultimate bias, ofcourse!
What I wish is,
I hope he smile today, tomorrow and everyday.
I hope you'll always be healthy and mighty!
It's hard to see you smile nowadays,
even in EXO Showtime.
I will saw your smile on when you do your selca and things.
Remember when your force a smile in your face in MAMA?
It breaks me to pieces, I swear to god.
It just, enduring the pain is too hard.
You will feel pain, strangled around your body.
It breaks me.
What I want to see from you this year is:
I want to see your smile.
I want to see you achieve more than what you achieved now.
I want to see you get a peaceful life (sasaeng related).
I want you to be happy throughout this year.
I want to see you to raise a child this year *cough* Kaisoo uhuk.
I want to see you strangled with happiness internally and externally.
You're such a real intertainer, where everyone ship you,
I couldn't resist it but to cried on your birthday.
You're a joy-giver, smile-maker and such a great secuteness-poser.
I just want to say that,
I love you this big!
Like real big.
I couldn't bring myself to stan other guys,
When you're the one who makes my heart goes flutter,
When you're the one who makes me smile everytime I saw you in tv,
When you're the one who makes me squealing over screen,
When you're the one who makes me feel secured,
When you're the one who makes me feel I want to study real hard,
When you're the one I love...
How?
How to stan other guys?
/whispers/ Chanyeol.
Uhuks,
Chanyeol is so out of my league.
But, Kyungsoo, I swear to god.
We, International Fans,
Will bring joy to you,
In and out.
I love you, Do Kyungsoo.
That tight,
That much,
That big.
|



.jpg)



.jpg)


.jpg)











